Jalapeno, brother

 Since this is a caving accident report (to date in 4 posts), inquiring minds
want to know what caving gear you were wearing/utilizing at the time of the
in-cave accident?

How close were you to the drop while wearing your cave gear?

If didn't have on a helmut, why not? Gotta teach the youngin's proper caving
techniques.

Congratulations on not caving alone and having folks at the ready to call 911.

Now you and Mal can exchange stories about your BMs after a serious accident.

I saved all of these (and her) reposts of reports and deeply appreciate them,
and can't wait to put the compilations together for y'all's reading pleasure.

Seriously, I am really glad you are safe and healing quickly. You don't get out
of that trip out west
with me this easily.

Tho you have a fantastic cadre of caregivers, please don't hesitate to contact
me if you need anything. I live and work in North Austin near 290 and 35.

gentle hugs and mushy kisses!
julia