August 8 <https://www.facebook.com/gill.ediger/posts/10200442333448553>
** <https://www.facebook.com/gill.ediger#>
Wednesday after lunch made an even week since the fall. I think my progress
has been exceptional. I keep hearing snaps, crackles and pops as ribs and
bones and cartilage move back into place and smaller, localized pains go
away as the result of it. I was able to lay on my side for the first time
in a week last night. According to the advice-givers that should have taken
several weeks, not just one. I have always been a fast healer and am hoping
the trend continues. The Shoulder Steak that was surrounding my left
scapula is returning from its former state as hamburger meat to a useful,
consolidated muscle again. It is what took most of the energy out of my
10-foot fall. I can actually cough (gently) now without serious pain. If I
make as much progress in the next week as I made in the last I'll become a
contortionist in the circus. And thanks again to all who've visited,
brought food, given advice, wished me well, and made smart-assed comments.
I should have been keeping a Log Book.