Thank you for your solo caving experience. You are only the third person to
admit to actually doing a solo trip.

Sounds like it was a memorable experience :)

Most cavers seem to condemn solo caving, rightfully so, but I feel there is
more solo caving going on than cavers admit to.

I feel a solo trip has a lot to do with the cave and the desire to be
underground than a disregard for safety

Thank you

Jim

Sent from my iPhone