Thank you , Ellie, for these results, and all else you did to make the election
happen!

And a BIG congrats and thank you to those who won! You stepped up to fill
thankless jobs in order for our group to go forward once again, and I for one
appreciate your willingness to put forth the effort.

TSA is good for another year.

Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone