From: idv8justinc...@gmail.com [idv8justinc...@gmail.com] on behalf of Justin
Leigh Shaw [jus...@oztotl.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21 PM
To: CaveTex
Subject: [Texascavers] TCR Weather

The weather forecast for TCR looks great!

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=29.497664922474158&lon=-98.8930892944336#.UmAkDRBENqA

For the day of the big party it should be damn near perfect! We're looking at
it being mostly sunny, with a high near 75 and winds from the north to
northeast at about 10 to 15 mph. The evening will be a chilly 52, perfect for
the Hot Tub with clear sky's for star watching.

Friday there is a 70% chance it will not rain during the day and a 60% chance
it will not rain at night, however with such a large gathering of cavers on
hand it would be wise to bring the rain gear.

Also the Full Moon will occur on Friday at 18:37 CDT.

Justin
--

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net<mailto:jus...@oztotl.net>

512-797-4734

Box 40056
Austin, TX
78704

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative, clear and
coherent manor"
      - John Trudell