  From: Mark Minton
  To: Phil Winkler
  Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Fish email?

          Gruta del Palmito was the original name, but when the cave was
commercialized they changed it to Grutas de Bustamante.  Maybe that was so
people would know where it was.

  Mark

  At 04:51 PM 5/19/2013, Phil Winkler wrote:

    And isn't the named Grutas la Palmito (or something like that?)  rather
then Bustamante?

    Phil
    On May 19, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Mark Minton wrote:

    >        The only thing that seems a little suspicious to me is that he
says the cave is within walking distance of the house, which is purported to be
on the main square in Bustamante.  While it is certainly possible to walk that
far, I don't think most people would consider that "walking distance".

    > Mark
    >
    > At 08:23 PM 5/18/2013, Nico Escamilla wrote:
    >> That is not ridiculously cheap for a house in Mexico. New houses in
Monterrey sell for about 100k give or take a few. Â Last year my family bought
a house with 43 acres for 35k in Lampazos the town next to Bustamante to the
north. Just sayin

    >> It might not be a scam and if someone is interested in forking up such
amount of money I'm willing to go and find out if its true or not

    >> El sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013, Heather Tucek escribió:
    >> Somehow I am pretty sure it's a scam, but if anyone is interested in
playing along.. here's the email he sent:

    >> "Dear Heather, my name is Pedro Cantu and I have a House for sale in
Buastamante, Mexico and is located in the main Plaza near the City Hall,
Bustamante having one of the largest Natural Cave in Northern Mexico, it is
called Grutas de Bustamante
    >> The House has aprox 3500 sq ft plus two large rooms out in the yard, one
is a Cantina with a Chimeney, the house is furnished modestly including the
Cantina, has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with showers, the Cave is walking
distance from the House.
    >> The price is $175,000,00 USD
    >> If you all are interested I can send you Pictures and legal description
    >> Tank you
    >> Pedro F Cantu
    >> 956-215-1138"
    >>
    >> On 18 May 2013 17:32, Heather Tucek <trog...@cavechat.org> wrote:
    >> Has anyone else gotten an email from "Pedro Garcia", trying to sell his
house near Bustamante for stupid cheap?