I visited with Mallory's mom this afternoon in the waiting room for a
little over an hour.

They let me see Mallory.  She looked better than I was expecting.   She
appeared sound asleep for the few minutes that I was in her room.

I was surprised they don't require visitors to clean their shoes or wear a
facemask.

I was also very surprised about the behavoir of the visitors in the waiting
room.   It reminded me of a scene in a futuristic Hollywood movie last year
were the human race had de-evolved.

I took the MetroRail from mid-town just a few blocks from Mallory's
accident to the Jones Pavillion Building.  There is some free parking on
Rosalie street near Milam St.  about 2 blocks from the rail station.

David Locklear