Yeah, mine is bigger. 2007 Ford F-350 crew cab long bed 4x4 diesel with a
camper shell. Been all the way to Belize (towed Strickland's old Trooper
there). No pull-off needed, 'fraid it'd pull the ass off that Suburban. As for
Moby, Texas Cavers of all sorts been a lot of places in it from BZ, Brinco, to
Colorado WV and Florida, they named it, ain't up to me. That said, they do only
call it Moby (Moby Truck to be specific), not Moby Dick. Hell, even the Zetas
even tried to steal it last summer.

I ain't dissin' the 'Burban now, looks like a damn fine caver truck to me. Jim
Kennedy killed his Yeti this weekend, ask him.

Sent cellularly.
-Don