From: caverarch <cavera...@aol.com<mailto:cavera...@aol.com>>
Subject: [Texascavers] Fees Announcement for the TSA Spring Meeting, April 5-7
Date: March 18, 2013 9:22:43 PM CDT
To: <bmorgan...@aol.com<mailto:bmorgan...@aol.com>>,
<texascavers@texascavers.com<mailto:texascavers@texascavers.com>>

Here are the registration rates for the upcoming Spring Convention of the Texas
Speleological Association at Cave Without a Name, Boerne, Texas:

Individual Registration $16 per person
Family Registration ≥ 3 persons $40
This registration includes camping for Friday and Saturday nights, attendance
at the paper sessions during the day on Saturday, the TSA Business Meeting, the
Big Meal on Saturday Night followed by the always fun TCMA Auction.
Sunday morning highlights will be the TCMA Breakfast and Meeting, as well as an
opportunity to tour Cave Without a Name.

See the TSA Web Site for further details!

Roger G. Moore
Vice Chair