The two guys in this film tagged along with the Cowtown Grotto trip, and
turned around right after the first long crawl, because one of the boys got
scared. They don't know anything about taking off their helmets (which, for
a trip to the Aggie Art Gallerie and back, they shouldn't need to).

Preston,
The City of Austin controls the key. These kids went in last Saturday,
which was the day of the Open House.

--
*Go find out!*
-Heather Tuček