Cibolo Bluffs Karsts Survey

When: The 3rd Saturday of November. November 17th 9am.

Where: Cibolo Bluffs Texas Nature Conservancy property (We will meet at Bracken Bat Cave property)

Directions: From I35 take exit #175 Go North/West exactly 7 miles. Watch for orange traffic cone on left side of road. (If you get to NBC turn around) gate will be un-lock. Follow the signs to "volunteer parking"

TNC recently purchased 1244 acres in North Comal County near Gardenridge, Texas. The property boarders Bracken Bat Cave property.

We will grid search the property and GPS any karst features we find. No experience necessary. Wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and sturdy shoes. Bring water, snacks and lunch. This is a great opportunity to survey the old Dierks Ranch. BBC & NBC two major caves are only 2 miles away, so the potential to find caves is there.

Primitive camping is available on Friday and Saturday nights Please RSVP is you want to camp.

Bring: GPS, digital camera, sunscreen, water, snacks and lunch. We will down-load photos and GPS data before you leave.

My contact info is: Fran Hutchins fhutch...@batcon.org cell 512-848-9404.