Articles are due for our Spring 2013 issue, which will be our 10th issue, on
April 1 2013 – please encourage cavers, scientists, and agency personnel
conducting cave and karst related work within the Forest Service to submit
articles, photos, and cave maps.

For questions related to content, back issues, or submissions, please feel free
to contact me at the information provided below – or stop by the Forest Service
booth at the Geological Society of America conference November 5– 8  2012.

Thanks for your interest in Forest Service cave and karst resources!

cheers,

Johanna
Editor, Beneath the Forest

Johanna L. Kovarik
Geology Cave and Karst Program Coordinator
Minerals and Geology Management Centralized National Operations
U.S. Forest Service, 740 Simms St., Golden, CO  80401
Desk:  303-275-5378    Cell:  303-845-2119   Fax:  303-275-5122
Email:  jkova...@fs.fed.us
Website: http://www.fs.fed.us/geology/