Ely, Nevada selected for NSS 75th anniversary convention in 2016
        20959 by: Matt Bowers

Re: Ely, Nevada selected for NSS 75th anniversary convention in 2016 20959 by: Matt Bowers

Based on historical records, I think there must have been a typo made in the press release. That one line should perhaps read: "...Matt Bowers predicts, “a higher than average *precipitation* due to the 75th anniversary of the society in 2016.”"

Precipitation, participation. Easy to get mixed up. Either way, I'm looking forward to helping out a dry community in 2016.

Benjamin