Copied to the list by Bill Mixon:

Dear Colleagues
(Apologies in advance for cross-posts),

Greetings. The reason of to get in touch with you at this opportunity is to strengthen the dissemination of the journal Tourism in Karst Areas, as well asencourage you to submit your manuscripts for publication.

Initially created as a Brazilian journal in 2008, since its initial edition the journal Tourism and Karst Areas received collaborations with several researchers from other parts of the world, which encouraged us to make the journal an international edition since 2011. With this, we want to create a specific channel for researches and communications related to tourist use in karst areas and caves, under different perspectives, including but not limited to:

- Studies related to tourism in caves, with environmental, economic, cultural, management or multidisciplinary perspectives;
- Studies of tourism demand in caves and karst areas;
- Natural protected areas and parks in karst areas;
- Geotourism, geoparks and the use of the physical environment as a tourist attraction;

- Caves and karst heritage;
- Environmental education in karst areas and caves.

Therefore, we invite you to meet the journal website (http://www.cavernas.org.br/turismo.asp ), where we have general guidelines for submission of manuscripts, in English, Portuguese and Spanish, as well as previous editions.

If you have some question, suggestion or if you want to submit a manuscript, please keep the contact.

With my best regards,

Prof. Heros Lobo, Dr. – turi...@cavernas.org.br

Universidade Federal de São Carlos – Brazil

Brazilian Speleological Society – SBE

Editor-in-chief of the journal Tourism and Karst Areas

A chicken is the egg's way of making another egg.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org