Just a point here.

Don't travel with a lead acid motorcycle battery.  Heavy and must remain
upright.

There are many suitable Gel Cells out there with the voltage and current
capacity you need.

Even though your power supply says it will give you 2.5 amps at 12 volts DC,
you need to research your actual CPAP and what settings you use.  Some will
actually use less than an Amp and your sizing requirements can be very much
altered from settings that actually use more current.

I am a CPAP user and I have options for heated vapor on my humidifier and I
use a rather high pressure setting.  (BAD SINUSES, BAD) Most motorcycle
batteries are rated at about 12 AMP hours.  Drawing an actual 2.5 AMPs at
12Volts DC would mean the battery is really a one night unit.  If your
actual draw is about an amp, that same battery will most likely last the
three day trip.

Solar chargers are good but pricey,  Solar power is not really worth $69 for
a 13 watt charger.  You can pick up a 40 watt panel for not much $$$ and
make your own.

I have a Solar power system on my house and I Love the cheaper electric
bills and I know I am least doing my part.  Check out any of the ZILLIONs of
web resources for panels even eBay and you can set up a charger in a
heartbeat.  Much more capacity and not much money.  Get a Gel Cell with tabs
and set up the DC supply to just plug and go.

I have several "lay around" panels from 20 to 240 Watt laying around.  I
have tried several types and layouts until I settled on my large array.
Check eBay for whatever you feel you need.

Ed