Folks,

I am pleased to announce that Professor Dr. Nico Goldschneider, Director of the
Institute of Applied Geosciences at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany will
be our next Distinguished Lecturer.  The lecture will take place on Wednesday,
September 26, 2012 at Southwest Research Institute and start at 9 am and
extends to approximately 4:30 pm.  The cost of the series is $20 and $10 for
students. The lecture is titled "Exploration and Protection of Karst
Groundwater Resources: Experiences from Alpine Karst Aquifer Systems."  The
talks are geared for a wide audience ranging from the interested public to the
practicing professional.  The lecture will be divided into six lectures on
various topics and will include a one hour presentation on ethics in the
geosciences field.  Lunch and refreshments are provided.  Reservations are
required and you are encouraged to sign up early as there is limited seating.
Approximately 120 people attend these very popular lectures.  To receive a
flyer describing the lecture, please email me or Elida directly and we'll send
you a copy. To register for the lecture, please email or call Elida Bocanegra
at 210-222-2204 or
ebocane...@edwardsaquifer.org<mailto:ebocane...@edwardsaquifer.org>

Thank you,

Geary M. Schindel, P.G.
Chief Technical Officer - Aquifer Science

Edwards Aquifer Authority
1615 N. St. Mary's Street
San Antonio, TX 78215
210.222.2204