Pete,

Thanks, have any recommendations on places to buy and not buy cameras on the
web.

From: Pete Lindsley [mailto:caverp...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:24 PM
To: Geary Schindel
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] camera questions

Sounds like it is now a caving camera (if it still works). Then either buy a
better cave camera (like one of the new waterproof Pentax cameras, my 4-year
old Pentax is a W-60), or upgrade your Canon to a newer one for probably
cheaper than the repair, or both, and then insure the cameras under an itemized
list attached to your home owners policy.

 - Pete