There is a scheduled clean-up of Lost Oasis Cave Preserve for Sunday Sept. 16
at 10 A.M. Please bring chain saws, loppers and other brush clearing equipment.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and so will entry into the cave. If it
is raining the clean-up will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date. Any
questions please e-mail me back and if you are going contact me so I can get an
estimate on how much food to buy.

"Semper Exploro" Ryan MonjarasMaverick GrottoCowtown GrottoDFW GrottoUT Grotto
SecretaryBexar GrottoGreater Houston GrottoTSATCMALost Oasis Preserve Manager
(832)754-5778