From: jociehoo...@austin.rr.com [mailto:jociehoo...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:32 AM
To: tcrco...@texascavers.com; Heather Tucek; Terri Sprouse
Subject: Re: [tcrcooks] Spicy Mayan Pineapple chunks for appetizers!

I think this is the perfect opportunity to have brownies for desert!  People
have been asking for them almost every year.  Chocolate, vanilla and pecans all
originated in the America's.  I have looked into using honey instead of sugar,
but it is prohibitively expensive.  Sugar cane does grow throughout the region.
 I am experimenting with cornmeal as a flour substitute.  Not sure about it
yet. Jocie
---- Terri Sprouse <terri.spro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Heather, thanks for the ideas! If anyone is not yet doing appetizers for the
> food line, I can do some of these pineapple chunks. I'll try the recipe to
> see if it's tasty.
>
> Terri

NSS 59660