Is there anyone driving down to TCR from Austin on Thursday afternoon who
could take one more passenger? I'd be happy to cover your gas for the trip
if you could pick me up at the airport on your way out of town (my flight
arrives at 4PM).
And yes, I know it would have been closer to fly into San Antonio but I
wanted to spend some time in the Center-of-the-Caving-Universe after the
weekend and there was the added incentive of Southwest offering non-stop
flights between Austin and Oakland.
Your friend in West Hottubistan (Marin County)
Frank

Frank Binney
Frank Binney & Associates
Interpretive Planning and Media Development
P.O. Box 258
Woodacre, CA 94973
415.488.1200 Voice
415.488.1500 Fax