Jim and I had a great visit with Pete, Jocie, and son Evan yesterday! Peter is
doing remarkably well, all things considered. Pete and Jim had a great time
cave reminiscing!

I personally learned a lot about Pete I did not know, and it made me hope Linda
Palit is able to do some interviews with many of our great and accomplished
Texas cavers for her new column in the TC. No one is getting any younger, and
although caving in Texas since 1973, I know little about how some of these
great cavers got their start:) I bet others might find it fascinating too:)

Keep getting better Pete, and we just might get to see you at TCR!

Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone