I have recorded the presentation and will be making copies for all parties that
were involved as well as any who want a copy. Great talk and I was the only one
who was recording it for the Southwestern Region. So if any would like a copy,
just say the word and I'll forward a copy to you. All I ask is for cost of the
postage and materials used. I'll be calculating the actual cost soon and will
put the information on the list serve for the Southwestern Region and Sandia
Grotto.

Blake