Mark Minton has called my attention to a new free on-line international caving magazine. The first issue is at www.eurospeleo.eu/EuroSpeleo-Magazine-1.pdf It is 90 pages, lots of color. It looks like everything is in English plus one or two other languages. It is a production of the European Spelelogical Federation (FSE) of 30 member countries, with a total of 2000 (!) local caving clubs, according to the intro editorial note. I wish them luck keeping it going. This sort of labor of love seems to die out after a few issues. (R.I.P. Caving International, International Caver, Plongeesout, Caves.com ...)
-- Mixon
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org