From: Tommy Joe [mailto:tjoeca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 12:13 PM
To: tcrco...@texascavers.com
Subject: [tcrcooks] fish dish recipe

Guys,

What do you think about pieces of seafood warped in a banana leaf and seamed.
Servers would cut the packets open with scissor and offer a spicy or mild sauce
to spoon on top.

Packet will  contain:
Fish & shellfish
Onion
epazote
achiote past
roasted garlic
salt
pepper

Sauce/mild:
roasted bell pepper
roasted onion
roasted garlic
epazote
salt
pepper

Hot:
Add to mild sauce:
roasted hot peppers
adobo sauce and peppers

Tommy Joe

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.