(Cue the patriotic music and Texas and American flags waving in the background)

During this highly politicized election year, I am pleased to announce the two
candidates running for TSA Vice Chair and TSA Secretary.

They are (drum roll please):

Vice Chair:    Roger Moore

Secretary:     Ryan Monjeras

A sincere thank you to those who took the time to nominate someone and to those
of you who took the time to think it over (at least a minute or two) before
declining!

Please be sure to attend the TSA business meeting at 8 AM and greet the dawn
(Good morning, Crash!) and perform your civil duty by voting for these fine
folks or, if you must cast a write
in vote, you'll be free to do that, as well!

Or you can send you write in votes to me and I will forward them to Don.

Remember: In order to vote, either at TCR or by email, you MUST be a registered
TSA member!

 Vote early and vote often!

Finally, a humongous hats off to Ellie for serving the last few of years as
Vice Chair and to Denise for her excellent service as TSA Secretary, all the
time while attending nursing school!

I am in awe of you two ladies and the TSA extends its thanks and appreciation
for your years of hard work and dedication to making the TSA what it is. I know
the two of you made my job and
my years as Chairman much, much easier!

Thanks!

Mark Alman