From: Mark Childre <markchil...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Subject: Cave Tex Message
To: Ellie Thoene <ellie.tho...@gmail.com>

Hey all,

Hat's off to ya'll who showed up for the property owner appreciation /
C My Shovel Cave caving party at the Eisenhauer Ranch in Spring
Branch.  This was a great party!  My thanks to each.

While organizing, I lost a green Camelbak backpack which had my name
(Childre) in ink on the pack strap.  There also was a cave bag stuffed
inside and if any of you know where these might be, please email me at
<markchil...@gmail.com>.

We'll have to do this party thing again soon sometime!!!