From: Logan McNatt <lmcn...@austin.rr.com>
To: Denise P <pepabe...@hotmail.com>
Cc: TexasCavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:22 am
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Updated TSA Members List

              Denise deserves a big THANK YOU from all the members of the TSA
for    the time and effort she spent putting together this list!

    THANKS DENISE!

    Logan

    On 7/21/2012 5:46 AM, Denise P wrote:

        Hello-I have (separately) emailed the revised TSA members list.
If you are a TSA member (dues paid) and did not get it, please        email me
off list.

        Thanks,
        Denise Prendergast
        TSA Secretary