To celebrate having dusted my shelves of cave books for the first time in, well, a while, I'm inviting people to come by next Wednesday evening, February 22, to see what resources are available in my library and the library of the AMCS. (A catalog of the AMCS library, only slightly obsolete, is at
www.amcs-pubs.org/library/contents.html.)

It would be nice to see the material more widely used. Come by to check it out or just for a visit anytime after 7 p.m. Google maps knows where I am, or my own location map is at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26580089/house%20map%20small.tif.

Bill Mixon, 288-4991, 14045 North Green Hills Loop, Austin 78737.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org