From: Bilbo, Michael J [mailto:mbi...@blm.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:10 AM
To: 'john_j_corcoran_...@msn.com'; 'lstarr...@gmail.com'; 's...@caver.net'
Subject: Re: [SWR] Fwd: Lincoln Cavern photo

John - a thought on the recent history of headlamps - if it is 2004 (or late
'90s), that be the basic end-period for wheatlamps, correct? And the shift to
LEDs? When did cavers go full bore into LEDs?

On the photo date and kneepads, I bought for the Roswell BLM cache in mid '90s
about 20 pair of Bomber Gear kneepads (and we also still had 15 functioning
wheatlamps then). I also forwarded the photo to Stephen Carter as the central
figure bears some resemblance.