Fortunately the windows didn't blow out or there might be a few less Ph.D.
scientists and M.D.'s clustered and we do need those stinking folks.

Fritz

-----Original Message-----
From: Diana Tomchick [mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:04 PM
To: Cave Tex
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] weather

Picture a whole campus of Ph.D. scientists and M.D.s, clustered around the
outer windows of 13-story buildings watching the weather roll in from the SW
(Arlington area) and passing over Love Field to then on to the NE. It was a
rare chance to spend 45 minutes watching nature and gossiping about all sorts
of subjects.

We don't need no stinking storm shelter!

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.