Can y'all help this anachnologists?

Thanks
Matt

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Airrick Lee <gambit_of_a...@yahoo.com>
To: manto...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:01 PM
Subject: Caves.

Hello sir,
My name is Airrick. I study arachnology more particularly scorpions. Im doing
research an documentary on scorpions of Texas. In austin area there is a
scorpion called psuedouroctonus reddelli, a inhabitant of caves which you may
have encountered before. Duringmy research I was hoping to show locations of
these scorpion's habitat. However since I know little to nothing about caving,
I do not plan on entering into any caves., for obvious safty concerns. However
this species will often travel out of caves to hunt during winter conditions.
This is why I have contacted you. I was hoping to get information on location
of caves so I may get some pictures. I have read an found out that caves
locationa are almost a trade secret amongst grottos. Due to this I wouldnt want
to invade on secret spots. Is there any way you could help me though? I read
there are three public caves in austin, would it be possible to find those?

Thank you for any help,
Airrick.