Cavers, as you should know by now, there will be no regular CBSP project
weekend this month. Instead, we will start up in November. However, there is a
Scout troop that was planning to join us there this weekend. I am looking for
some volunteers that can go out to the Park this weekend and show them the
ropes, so to speak. They want to go caving (I suggest Cicurina Cave) and do a
service project. Starting to clean up and rehab the trail from the recent
gating project at Gorman Cave might be a good suggestion, or carrying leftover
steel (the small pieces) back up to the Upper Gold Mine. Please let me know
asap so I can pass your contact info along to the scoutmaster. Thanks!

Jim