Well, having candidates is a good thing.  I am very pleased we have
candidates willing to serve.  TCMA board takes a great deal of time, energy,
and work.  Giving the members a chance to vote is also a good thing.  If a
person is not elected as board member, there is still much work to do, and
all meetings are open (with the option of short private sessions).  To not
be voted a board member is not an awful thing -- lots involved and slots to
fill as far as skills.  We need more involvement, but constructive criticism
is always welcome, David, so feel free to volunteer to help out in some
capacity.  We would welcome your assistance (and you have helped us in the
past!).

The reason for not having 5 positions is that the current bylaws do not
provide for that.  Fairness is relative, and no matter what efforts are
made, somebody thinks it is unfair.

Thanks for the feedback, and feel free to vote.
Linda