From: jerryat...@aol.com <jerryat...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a new LED flashlight
To: gprichm...@gmail.com, dlocklea...@gmail.com
Cc: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011, 10:50 PM

While I might not agree with  all of the emails that appear on CaveTex, I
certainly can't fault David for posting information on new models or cheap
deals on LED-related lights.  They might not be of particular interest to me
that day, but it's not really that much trouble to delete them.

What I do find troubling is singling David out for not caving as often as
others (or at least the perception that a "real" caver actually goes
underground XX times per month).  Of the several hundred cavers that supposedly
reside in Texas, most do not go caving on any regular basis.  Some of them,
like David, also post on CaveTex.  And some of their postings can also be
annoying to those that have narrow interests and/or small hearts.

So let's give old David a break.  It seems easier to me to hit the delete key
than try to stab him in the eye.

Jerry.

In a message dated 10/15/2011 4:10:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,