I agree!  David!  Don't shut up :-)

Barb

Please note: message attached

From: "John Greer" <jgr...@greerservices.com>
To: <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] news related / personal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:12:06 -0600

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e9cc6a0d20f0b75942st05vuc
--- Begin Message ---
I don't have time to read most posts, and I certainly don't have time (days
or weeks) to comb through the web trying to find everything that I want to
know about, however peripherally. That's why God invented David and several
other people who seem to spend their lives looking for things that the rest
of us can access. For instance, there is a Spanish caver that posts about
200 things a week on cave archeology and deep cave discoveries. Without him
(and David) I certainly wouldn't have a clue what's going on in the world. I
can't tell David what to do with his life, especially in the face of
constant and extreme criticism, or what the rest of this list wants to allow
to be posted, but I certainly vote for vociferousness (that's a word!) over
silence and ignorance. And that pertains to potential cave lights as well as
just caving news in general.

John