texascavers Digest 18 Oct 2011 00:22:23 -0000 Issue 1415

Topics (messages 18849 through 18859):

Re: a cool caver-type project
        18849 by: Stefan Creaser
        18850 by: tbsamsel.verizon.net
        18851 by: Stefan Creaser
        18852 by: Nico Escamilla
        18853 by: Stefan Creaser
        18855 by: Andy Gluesenkamp
        18857 by: tbsamsel.verizon.net

Re: TCR Cooks thanks...
        18854 by: Heather Tucek

clothes in the suspended jacuzzi
        18856 by: Mixon Bill

Midland reporter Telegram story
        18858 by: Bill Bentley

Re: news related / personal
        18859 by: Barb Coons (Capocy)

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Going naked in the hot tub it just not for me. I hope I don't get excluded in
future for that reason.

I think it's the British in me, we leave nudity to the mainland Europeans; and
it's too dam cold to go naked back home anyway!

Stefan

From: "John Greer" <jgr...@greerservices.com>
To: <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] news related / personal
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:12:06 -0600

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e9cc6a0d20f0b75942st05vuc
--- Begin Message ---
I don't have time to read most posts, and I certainly don't have time (days
or weeks) to comb through the web trying to find everything that I want to
know about, however peripherally. That's why God invented David and several
other people who seem to spend their lives looking for things that the rest
of us can access. For instance, there is a Spanish caver that posts about
200 things a week on cave archeology and deep cave discoveries. Without him
(and David) I certainly wouldn't have a clue what's going on in the world. I
can't tell David what to do with his life, especially in the face of
constant and extreme criticism, or what the rest of this list wants to allow
to be posted, but I certainly vote for vociferousness (that's a word!) over
silence and ignorance. And that pertains to potential cave lights as well as
just caving news in general.

John