Greetings,
        As we move on into the 21st century and the Permian Basin Speleological
Society continues to exist, it is time for the next generation of cavers to
take the reigns and guide the PBSS masses into additional chapters of
exploration, discovery, friendships, and fun.
         I would at this time like to campaign for my fellow candidates Jacqui
Thomas and Matt Ormsby who either one can stand on their merits and would make
a fine President for the PBSS for 2012. I am old school and have had my time,
while I am fully capable, I accepted the nomination only in the thought that if
no one else would run, or take the position, then I would take it, but I have
done my time as PBSS president many times in the past as I will always like to
see the PBSS succeed and keep on growing. So when you get you 2012 Ballots
remember to NOT vote for me....

Thanks,
Bill Bentley