Dorothy Mladenka from Houston asked me to send this message and link. It's worth watching, and at the end you'll see the size of the camera she used!
Logan

Dorothy writes:

This was taken at the TCR. I used a toy plastic camera: the VQ 2005. It has a
plastic lens and no sound. NO special effects were used, what you see is
exactly what I get when I shoot the camera. I have to wait until I download the
files on the computer before I can see what I did or did not capture....I
purchased the camera for $30 on Walmart.com.....Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At_gW4Y0RmA