T.R.,

If you are out there, I don't have your address and need your help. I bought
the rack you used on the first descent of Golondrinas at a TCMA auction a
couple of years ago, but it came in a box with other bits of equipment. I
want to include the rack and correct carabiner (there are five in the box)
in the museum exhibit that NCKRI is designing for its headquarters, and need
your input on what is or isn't historically significant among the other
stuff in the box. Please contact me off-list.

On the chance that T.R. isn't on CaveTex, if someone has his address please
send it to me.

Thanks,

George

***************************

George Veni, Ph.D.

Executive Director

National Cave and Karst Research Institute

400-1 Cascades Avenue

Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215  USA

Office: 575-887-5517

Mobile: 210-863-5919