Anyone for salad this year? ;-)

--Stefan
[Chief Cook and Bottle Washer]

From: Fritz Holt [mailto:fh...@townandcountryins.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 4:18 PM
To: 'Gill Edigar'; Diana Tomchick; 'Mandy Holt'; 'Jenny Holt'
Cc: Cave Tex
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] TCR 2011!

Gill,

I'm convinced, you smooth talker you. My ATV (but hopefully not me) stays at
home. I'll have my hiking boots and walking stick but please don't call it a
cane. TCR is always a blast and I don't see how it could be any dustier than
last years gathering. I guess there will be more cold meals at campsites this
year. That's OK as I like cereal. If Dave's Cave Saloon is operating this year
I will have to make a donation as I am sure it will be heavily frequented.

Fritz