From: Gill Edigar
Sent: Sep 12, 2011 2:07 PM
To: Julia Germany
Cc: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TCR and smoking

I've just returned from a meeting at Flat Creek Ranch and the word was
definitely: NO CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND. Everybody knows how to "Field
Strip" a cigarette butt--that makes sure it is "dead out" and doesn't leave
an ugly butt on the ground. Please tend to it.

Also, please remember to get a dry chemical fire extinguisher for your car
and take it with you to TCR. Two would be even nicer. They are $17 at Lowes,
Home Depot, WalMart, Academy, etc, etc.
--Ediger