All,

I received this after a cave talk I gave to a large contingent of adult
Scout leaders a couple of weeks ago near Salado.

Would anyone from the UT Grotto or elsewhere be interested in talking to
these folks and taking them to Whirlpool Cave?

They're from Buda, which is not close at all to Mesquite, where yours
truly lives.

Please email me and them, if you can help out.

Only serious responses, please. No smart a** ones.

Thanks!

Mark