[Forwarded]
I am in possession of a letter from the US OPM which reads, in part:

We are pleased to inform you that your organization has been found
eligible for inclusion on the National Part of the 2011 Combined
Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. The CFC code donors will use to
designate their contribution to your organization is 10808.

CFC is the world's largest and most successful annual workplace
charity campaign, with more than 200 CFC campaigns throughout the
country and internationally to help to raise millions of dollars each
year. Pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the
campaign season (September 1st to December 15th) support eligible
non-profit organizations that provide health and human service
benefits throughout the world. The Director of OPM has designated
responsibility for
day-to- day management of the CFC to its CFC Operations office.

Scott Fee (Please distribute this message freely)