All,

Since TCR wil be held near the Johnson City/Marble Falls/Burnett area
this year, I contacted Longhorn Caverns State Park (a mere ~30 miles
away) about some kind of group rate for their wild cave tour (and,
maybe, other parts of the cave some of you may know about and have
toured and/or worked in).

Imagine that! A caver event with a real live cave trip available!

They gave me a prices of:

$17 plus tax per person, if you have your own gear.  Regular rate is
$25.

$27 plus tax per person, if you have your own gear and would like a
collectible t-shirt to commemorate your trip.

If you need to use their equipment it's $10.00 extra.

The trip is approximately 2 hours in length and will involve areas of
the cave that most of us have never been in.

They have a very nice cafeteria at the park, where we'll do lunch, and a
way cool Gift Shop. We'll be back in plenty of time for cavorting, rest
and relaxation in the afternoon.

This trip is suitable for kids, as well, so bring 'em along!

Please let me know offline if you'd be interested in doing this tour.

Thanks!

Mark