texascavers Digest 27 Sep 2011 15:15:44 -0000 Issue 1399

Topics (messages 18647 through 18652):

NCRC seminar 2012 - early-bird discount!
        18647 by: David Ochel

Re: old-timer question
        18648 by: caverarch

Deep survey trip
        18649 by: Joe-Evelynn

Longhorn Caverns Wild Cave Tour During TCR!
        18650 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com
        18651 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com

TSA Fall Business Meeting Agenda, Sunday, October 16th
        18652 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Hey y'all,

You should consider attending a week-long NCRC seminar if you haven't
before. Maybe you have been to one of the weekend thingies at CBSP and
found that worthwhile? The week-long one is even better, lots of useful
skills to learn! And it's gonna be in TAG next year...

There is a $50 discount if you sign up before September 30 for the
national courses in May next year. I just signed up to do the Level 2
course...

http://www.caves.org/commission/ncrc/national/2012Seminar/seminar2012.htm

Cheers,
David

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I was there at least for a party in Rane Curl's room, and I remember having an
interesting conversation with him about cave length distributions.  I'm sure
that he thought it was naive and inane.

Roger