I didn't get the post either, so I was as baffled as Rod.

Sheryl
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 17:46:12
To: 'Rod Goke'<rod.g...@ieee.org>; Andy Gluesenkamp<a...@gluesenkamp.com>;
texas cavers<texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Fw: Tornado? Hide in a culvert? (maybe not a good
 idea)
Rod,

I am pretty sure I posted this "human interest" snake and alligator stuff on
both CaveTex and OT as well as to Andy. However, I did not regard Andy's
replies as criticism but did wonder why they seemed to be in duplicate.
Probably a computer glitch or he's getting old and forgetful. :) Andy and I are
friends and he was just educating me on some of the bogus stuff that is sent me
and I appreciate it. When I do get occasional self induced criticism, I usually
have pretty thick skin. Until banned from the site, I will keep on keeping on.

Fritz