In a futile attempt to stay out of trouble, I post far more on OT than on
Cavetex. I hope some of it is of interest or entertaining.

Geezer

________________________________
From: Don Arburn [mailto:donarb...@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 9:42 PM
Cc: TexasCavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Off Topic - Where's the REAL OT List?

One of the main reasons I hang and cave with Cavers are THE INTERESTING THINGS
WE DISCUSS. Caving related or not, the wonderful diversity of opinions,
beliefs, vocations...

Rod, excellent insight.

Sheryl, EXACTLY.

Can you read the header? Don't want to be bothered?
DELETE.

Sorry, my opinion is TOUGH

Y'all are friends, I enjoy what you offer and say, on topic or not.

Post, read, enjoy.

Don's iPhone.

On Mar 17, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Sheryl Rieck