From: "Mixon Bill" <bmixon...@austin.rr.com>
To: "Cavers Texas" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 11:52:52 AM
Subject: [Texascavers] Ventana Jabali

That feature David pointed us to on Google Earth appears to be an
arroyo in the steep east face of the Sierra de El Abra. Ventana Jabali
is 6 or 7 km north of there, and, while the entrance is large, I
wouldn't expect it to show up on a vertical view. The known caves
nearest that quarry are those in the Monos area. -- Mixon