Any caver who goes caving on Saturday morning, May 21, and can get to
Camp Happy Hollow
by 9 p.m., we will save you some food.      You will get in free and a
hot shower will be waiting for
you.    I will have some extra cots, and and a roof over your head.

Also, any cavers travelling from West Texas, Lubbock, Wichita Falls,
out-of-state, etc. will get in free.

Anyone with a valid excuse to get in free, just let me know.   ( Like
you shot Bin Laden or something,
equivalent, or discovered the cure for WNS, etc. )

There may be a mid-night movie and popcorn to watch in the lodge.

Hopefully there will be a blender and a table with a few beverages.

I doubt we will run out of wine, or soft-drinks.

If anybody wants to bring milk and cereal for breakfast Sunday
morning, that would be appreciated.

We might have a raffle.    ( definitely not an iPad 2, but something cool )

Most people will leave Saturday night and the rest very early on
Sunday morning.     But I plan to be there most
of the day on Sunday, so please let me know if you can come out Sunday
only, and maybe we can
throw something on the grill.

Please add the link below to your Facebook wall, or pass it along:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=198886710150583

David Locklear