Thought you all might like to see this.

Geary

From: Kresic, Neven A [mailto:neven.kre...@amec.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:08 PM
To: zstev_2...@yahoo.co.uk; Neno Kukuric
Cc: Kresic, Neven A
Subject: Karst conference in spectacular Dinaric Karst

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that call for papers for the international karst
conference "Karst without Boundaries" is now out. This conference is organized
within the UNESCO's DIKTAS project framework and will be held in June 2014 in
the lands of spectacular classic Dinaric karst. Details can be found at the
conference site:

http://diktas.iwlearn.org/international-conference-and-field-seminar-201ckarst-without-boundaries/call-for-abstracts-1

As you will see, everyone is welcome and the topics are quite diverse. There is
also an international, accredited academic course (including practical field
work) offered before the main conference, and a post-conference field trip no
one should miss. And, of course, there will be a program for interested
speleologists as well, kindly hosted by the Trebinje's famous speleological
club "Greenfields".

I look forward to seeing you all next year in Trebinje and Dubrovnik as there
will be lots of fun for karstologists of all ages...

Best regards

Neven Kresic
Chair of the Scientific Committee
Co-chair, Karst Commission of IAH

Neven Kresic, PhD, PG
Hydrogeology Practice Leader
AMEC Environment and Infrastructure, Inc.
14424 Albemarle Point Place, Suite 115
Chantilly, VA 20151
USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 488-3767
Cell: +1 (703) 472-0389
VOIP number #28-3767
www.amec.com<http://www.amec.com>

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate,
copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete and destroy the message.